Author Topic: TV Reception 2  (Read 705 times)

Offline Peter-K

• View Profile
TV Reception 2
« on: May 08, 2016, 06:37:01 PM »
Weekend again and the channels have dropped out one by one leaving a service that's becoming a total failure.

Offline Anthony

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: TV Reception 2
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 10:46:52 PM »
I'm afraid the signal is very weak at the moment. Certain times of the year this happens no matter how big the dish is.

Offline Peter-K

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 10:26:07 AM »
Trouble is it always happens at the weekend when my good lady wants to watch her favourite programmes.

Offline paco martinez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 08:26:48 AM »

my dear friend.

In terms exactly, you and nobody being engineer knows what happened as other neighbors of camping, I personally and the forum I have explained, that at this time of spring equinox is when we have more signal problems and not it is a problem of our system and I do everything possible so that the signal is as stable as possible under conditions force the intensity of the satellite and also very important that when it is windy, there are clouds and in this case it rains the signal and logically it is weaker and in itself.

A greeting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mi querido amigo.

A que se refiere exactamente,usted como nadie siendo ingeniero sabe lo acontecido como lo demás vecinos del camping, que yo personalmente y por el foro se lo he explicado,que en esta época del equinoccio de primavera es cuando tenemos mas problemas de señal y no es un problema de nuestro sistema y yo hago todo lo posible para que la señal sea lo mas estable posible  según condiciones de fuerza de la intensidad del satélite y también muy importante que cuando hace viento,hay nubes y en este caso que llueve la señal ya  lógicamente es mas débil ya de por si.

Un Saludo.