Author Topic: Joyce Wreford  (Read 1612 times)

Offline David Jackson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • David Jackson
Joyce Wreford
« on: January 09, 2016, 08:57:03 AM »
We're very sorry to confirm that Joyce Wreford passed away in Huercal Overa hospital Friday midday.

Joyce was a well known figure onsite here for many years, having originally purchased a mobile home many moons ago with her husband Brian.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 09:00:22 AM by David Jackson »
Keep the site clean! If you spot a problem somewhere, you can now file a maintenance report online using your ClubCard account: Go to www.LosGallardosLeisure.es, login with your Clubcard number and click "Report Problem"

Offline V1ck0

• YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: Joyce Wreford
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 09:32:36 AM »
RIP Joyce

Offline David Jackson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • David Jackson
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 01:00:02 PM »
There will be a remembrance for Joyce Wreford this Tuesday at 13:30 in the bar organised by her family.
 A buffet will be provided.
All who knew her are welcome to come.
At her request, no service is being performed.
Keep the site clean! If you spot a problem somewhere, you can now file a maintenance report online using your ClubCard account: Go to www.LosGallardosLeisure.es, login with your Clubcard number and click "Report Problem"

Offline Freyja Westdal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 07:51:21 PM »
Hello. My name is Freyja Westdal and Joyce Wreford was my aunt through her marriage to my Uncle Brian Wreford. We kept in touch by email and at Christmas over the years after Brian died and I feared the worst when there was no Christmas card this year, nor any response to my emails. I only found out today that she had died. I wonder if I could be remembered to her family at the gathering as she was always so kind to me and I have the fondest memories of time spent with her and Brian at Arianna, their house in England. She was good to me and I will always remember her with love. Thank you for your help with this. Freyja.

Offline David Jackson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • David Jackson
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 09:55:11 PM »
Dear Freyja,
I will pass on your message tomorrow.

Offline Anthony

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 10:41:26 PM »
David meant to put wednesday for the get together to remember Joyce