Author Topic: First day out  (Read 812 times)

Offline KMG

• View Profile
First day out
« on: May 20, 2015, 02:28:31 PM »
  Our first fishing trip of 2015 was as good as ever.I am with out my mate 40 Watt as he has gone back to England to fish.
    Trucker Keith is over for a week so we both set of to Lorca sun out and warm. We arrived at the lake and did not believe wot we saw the water was so low I have never seen it so low not even in the summer. This could be a big problem this summer.
   I started out on the feeder and it was after an hour I had my first fish. Keith was fishing the float in only 3 feet of water
 and was into fish from the start. Later in the day Keith call out my rod has been pulled in and was going across the lake.
   He was lucky it turned and I was able to cast over it and reel it in still with the fish on.
 At the end of the day Keith hammered me 42 fish me 22 still I did beat him on our last trip last year, or was that 23 fish
 as I did get his rod and fish back.
    A good run home 3 pnts up at the bar a very good day all round.

Tightlines

ter and started catching from the off.I was on the feeder it took me over
  an hour for my first fish. Later in the day Keith called out my rod has been pulled in it was off across the lake. With luck it
  turned across me and I was able to cast over it and reel it in still with the fish on .
     At the end of the day Keith hammered me 42 fish me 22 still I did beat him on our last trip last year or was it 23 did
  get his rod and fish back ?
   A good run back 3 pnt up at the bar very good day all round.

Offline moorey10

• View Profile
Re: First day out
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 08:22:34 PM »
Yes my friend a very good day 42 carp 2 Barbal 1 pint to many he lost count bless him .however he did retrieve my rod and reel so a pint or two on the Friday night cheers mate  8) .
                                        Tight Lines.