Author Topic: Wednesday day out  (Read 1368 times)

Offline KMG

• View Profile
Wednesday day out
« on: April 17, 2014, 01:14:07 PM »
 An other day out with Richard and Geff. We arrived at the lake and started to set up I looked to the side of me and saw
 a hissing syd looking at me. Then he tuned off back into the lake.Later on he popped up in Geffs swim.
  Richard called me look I have a tortoise next to his back it was a good size.
  The fishing started off well but dropped of about mid day but picked up later. Geff top again 22 carp,Me 18 carp Richard
  15 carp + 1 barbel.
    I hope the weather warms up so that Richard dose not need so many clothes on to keep warm. It must be the age.

Offline KMG

• View Profile
Re: Wednesday day out
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 01:43:02 PM »
No trip out last week so we made up for it this week. Keith unable to get his flight back to midlands gave him a chance for a days fishing.We went to Lorca and the weather and lake looked great.Bit of a slow start but Geff and I had a few fish in the first hour. As normal I came last with 21 carp, Geff 28 carp and Keith ( he should have caught his flight) 38 carp.
  I lost a very good fish it took line off my reel and the rod was bent over. After some time the line 8lb snapped.
                                                      Tight lines.

Offline moorey10

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 04:59:13 PM »
Hi big boy
38 carp 1 Barbal you no what this ex postman are like very shifty until july                         
                                                     tight lines or will it be to hot for you
                                                                   love to Richard xxxxxxxxx :police:

Offline David Jackson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • David Jackson
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 06:56:19 PM »
Did they let him onboard with 38 carp in his carryon???  :o
Keep the site clean! If you spot a problem somewhere, you can now file a maintenance report online using your ClubCard account: Go to www.LosGallardosLeisure.es, login with your Clubcard number and click "Report Problem"

Offline KMG

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 03:58:57 PM »
 He would try anything he could to win the day. You know wot these truckers I like.

Offline David Jackson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • David Jackson
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 05:17:43 PM »
You sure he took it off the end of the line when he threw it back in?

He might have pulled the same fish out of the lake 38 times!!!  :police:
Keep the site clean! If you spot a problem somewhere, you can now file a maintenance report online using your ClubCard account: Go to www.LosGallardosLeisure.es, login with your Clubcard number and click "Report Problem"

Offline moorey10

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 05:21:35 PM »
No David same fish 39 times thease post always get it wrong thank god he retired 8)